- Accommodates 2, 3, & 4 weight silk or modern fly lines
- Accepts maximum DT-4 and 30 yards of 20-lb. backing
- Overall diameter: 2-3/4"
- Width: 1-3/8"
- Physical weight: 5.29 oz
- Accommodates 5 or 6 weight silk or modern fly lines
- Accepts maximum DT-6 or WF-7 and 30 yards of 20-lb. backing
- Overall diameter: 3"
- Width: 1-5/8"
- Physical weight: 6.38 oz
Sorry, both of our limited edition Michael D. Clark reels are currently SOLD OUT. Spare spools are still available for both sizes and cost $175 each. A new spool must be fitted to your reel at the South Creek shop due to tight tolerances. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
DESIGNED BY MICHAEL D. CLARK IN THE CLASSIC STYLING OF JULIUS VOM HOFE and machined to precise tolerances, South Creek reels complement the traditional stylings of a fine bamboo fly rod. The reels are constructed of lightweight 7075-T6 aluminum, feature quick change spools and have reversible winds.
- Hard anodized, black matte finished sideplates
- Internally adjustable pawl drag
- Solid foot construction
- Quick change spool
- Serpentine-styled double handle
- Left- or right- hand retrieve reversibility
- 100% warranted for manufacturer defects
- Leather draw-string pouch
- Made in USA